Thursday 19 December 2013

Winter Break + Christmas + New Year's Eve!

Heyy!!

It's finally Winter Break! Yay!
I have been waiting for this but I have some stuff that I did not expect I would have to deal with over the Winter Break... ugh.

It sucks that I:

- Have exams right after winter break
- Can't study for the exams because I left all my textbooks at school
- Forgot my ski trip form at school and will probably not go because all the seats on the bus will be taken
- Have 0.0000000 dollars in my bank account because I spent it all on Christmas gifts
- Have to write French speech during break (talk about homework at the wrong time)
- MUST FIND FAT RED BINDER FILLED WITH ALL MY HOMEWORK AND NECESSITIES.
-Only 2 weeks of Break! Noooo!

Love that I:
- Can go out with my friends! Sleepover!
- Chill and relax...sleep in for awhile
- Practice cello more
- Am going to my bff's birthday party
- 2 weeks of free time but constantly worrying about the exams o.0
- Christmas presents underneath the Christmas Tree!
- New Year's Eve countdown!
- Hopefully buffet..?
- 1-to-1 blog time
- Christmas food!

Lmao, so that's my life for now.
What's yours?

Signing out,
thepenguinwithin

1 comment:

  1. Sigh... I didn't even get my ski trip form... probably not going anyway because I never went skiing before :(

    ReplyDelete